I was never able to fix the licensing issue that caused all of my Adobe products to stop launching. I tried everything I could think of, find on the internet. nothing worked. I finally had to completely wipe my computer and start over. No Time Machine back up, just re install everything on a fresh install of Snow Leopard. Then try to rebuild.
I did pull over my documents and such from my Time Machine back up, but couldn’t use any of the automatic processes. This fixed my licensing issue.
One thought on “Adobe Licensing: Still FTL, but Fixed.”
Pingback: One way to solve Adobe Licensing issue « Chicago Mac/PC Support
Comments are closed.